Under broad supervision, reconciles and adjusts various general ledger accounts. May perform moderately complex analysis of performance results. Compiles, consolidates, and analyzes accounting and finance information for the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- In accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) prepare journal entries and perform monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations of all financial accounts. Upload this information to corporate database.
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Prepare monthly commission calculations.
- Process check, ACH and wire payments.
- Support Operations Manager with management of inventory levels at multiple locations.
- Assist with annual internal audit.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Constantly develop easier and faster procedures to get work done more accurately.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years’ of public accounting or relevant financial statement preparation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Big Timber Construction Fasteners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employee signature on the job application constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.